Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, CAE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
CAE may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
– Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
CAE collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
CAE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CAE and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
CAE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
CAE may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. CAE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CAE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CAE may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CAE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CAE; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CAE, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
CAE may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CAE, in order to determine what CAE services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CAE to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CAE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CAE website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
CAE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CAE uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
CAE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, CAE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from CAE, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
CAE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CAE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CAE at:
Columbia Metropolitan Airport
3250 Airport Boulevard, Suite 10
West Columbia, South Carolina 29170
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 803.822.5050
Effective as of January 21, 2020
General Parking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all customers utilizing parking facilities at Columbia Metropolitan Airport (‘CAE’). When parking at CAE, you are contracting with Reef Technology Inc (Reef, “Operator”) are responsible for management of the on-site parking facilities. Please read these terms and conditions through carefully as they limit Operator’s and CAE’s liability.
Operator grants you a license to park in a designated space in compliance with post rates and terms. No bailment is created, and parking is at your sole risk. Operator does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents and is not responsible for theft or property damage or loss of any kind. You are solely responsible for locking your vehicle and removing any valuables. No employee of Operator may modify or waive any terms of this contract. By parking you agree to these terms.
Pre-Booked Parking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to parking lot bookings made on the official Columbia Metropolitan Airport website (flycae.com or booking.flycae.com). When booking a product on these websites you will be contracting with MAG US Parking Management LLC (‘MAG USA’ “Vendor”). The General Parking Terms & Conditions also apply to all customers making bookings on these websites for parking lots at Columbia Metropolitan Airports.
Please read both sets of these terms and conditions through carefully.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all bookings for services made via the two websites noted above, and you will be provided with a copy of these terms when you complete your pre-book parking transaction on the websites, and it is that version of our terms and conditions that applies to your purchase. These Terms may be revised from time to time without notice. Please read these Terms carefully. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms each time prior to the use of the websites. If you are dissatisfied with the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using parking lot bookings on the Airport’s websites.
- BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITES OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- By clicking on a link to any information provided on the websites, you will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed as follows: (1) you understand the provisions of and agree to all of the Terms; (2) your use of the websites and the information provided on them shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations; and (3) you shall not violate the rights, including any intellectual property or other rights in or to the information provided on the websites, of the Columbia Metropolitan Airport Authority and any third-parties. In no event may you sell any information provided on these websites.
- Construction of these Terms and resolution of disputes regarding such provisions are governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina. The laws of the State of South Carolina shall apply to all uses of the websites and the information provided in the websites.
- The official Columbia Metropolitan Airport website is owned and operated by Columbia Metropolitan Airport (“CAE” or “Authority”) which is located at 3250 Airport Blvd, Suite 10, West Columbia, SC29170. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- In these Terms, a reference to “the Airport” is a reference to: Columbia Metropolitan Airport. In these Terms “you” and “your” refer to the person who makes a booking for our services and “we” and “us” refers to CAE and/or Vendors, as described above.
- CAE reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service and all bookings are subject to this right.
- CAE reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, but once you have made a booking the Terms that apply are those which were on the websites at the time of booking. We recommend that you always read these Terms before booking, to ensure that you accept them.
- These Terms, along with all other relevant terms and conditions that are referred to in these Terms and any other terms referred throughout the booking process (including those available online from third party operators), constitute the entire agreement between you and the Vendors with respect to the sale of the relevant services.
- 1.10.The Vendors are only supplying you with pre-book parking and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for parking, transfer to/from terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking–in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
- 1.11.No person has any authority to vary or alter these Terms unless such variation is in writing, signed by CAE Executive Director, or designee.
- 1.12.Although we attempt to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints, please email CAE@magusaparking.com or call 803-973-7433.
- 1.13.Should you need to contact us with questions about parking, please call Reef Parking at 803-822-8474.
- 1.14.Neither CAE nor Vendors will make or modify a booking for you. Making, modifying, or cancelling a booking must be conducted via the websites.
- Bookings can be made only by persons aged 18 years or over and have the legal capacity to do so under applicable law. By using the service or website, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into and abide by all Terms.
- You are making a booking for the car parking product at that Airport (or in the vicinity of that Airport) as described on the websites for the dates and times confirmed in the online booking process and set out in your booking confirmation. The date of the booking is the date of confirmation of the booking by email. Your booking is only valid for the designated lot you chose during the booking process. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit dates, times, and instructions or use of a different lot will not be refunded.
- Bookings must be made at least 2 hours prior to your arrival time at the Airport. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability. CAE and Vendors reserve the right, if prevented from supplying the pre-book parking for any reason, to cancel your booking and provide a suitable alternative parking location at no extra charge. We will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible. Where this is not possible, or alternative parking is not available, the Vendors will cancel the booking and refund the payment received for the booking to the credit/debit card used for payment, but will not be responsible for any other costs, which you may incur as a result. CAE and/or Vendors reserve the right to withdraw website booking availability at their entire discretion for a given date.
- When you pre-book parking via our websites you will be given a unique booking reference number, you will need this full booking reference number if you want to make any changes to your booking.
- You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part). Any such resale or transfer shall render the booking null and void and will not be refunded.
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed to you during the online booking process. All prices are in dollars (USD) and include all applicable taxes. The price you pay is fixed for the duration of your stay in the lot. The booking is valid for a single entry and exit during the dates you have booked. Parking stays which exceed the duration of the booking are subject to the posted parking lot rates.
- Where you have booked valet parking you will be asked to provide the details of your return flight, including your return time. If the information you provide is incorrect there may be a delay in returning your vehicle, and any additional costs that may result of any such delay, shall be your responsibility.
- Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the payment methods set out on the websites. The Vendors reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your payment card is declined for any reason, if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission, or if you are under the age of 18.
- When you have completed your booking, having provided all the necessary details, the Vendors will send you email confirmation of your booking. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address and we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure or an incorrect address details provided by you.
CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- You can cancel your booking via the websites at least 24 hours’ notice prior to your arrival time and date, subject to payment of a cancellation fee (please see below). You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation. No refund will be given for any reservation cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date and time.
- You can cancel/amend your booking by visiting the websites you used to book and follow the online instructions. You can also click “Manage Booking” in your confirmation email to cancel/amend your reservation.
- Bookings made less than 24 hours before arrival time and date cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for unused reservations not cancelled in accordance with these Terms.
- Cancellation of bookings at special discounted rates and certain promotional products will be specified on the booking page of our websites and in your booking confirmation email.
- Where you are permitted to cancel a booking a $7.50 administration charge will be levied unless you have purchased cancellation protection.
- Cancellation protection will allow customers a full refund of the parking rate when cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, the fee for cancellation protection however will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any days booked and left un-used, if you make any other changes after your arrival date, or if you do not use your booking, unless you have amended/cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time and date.
- If CAE or Vendors cancels your booking for a reason within their direct control and not due to an event beyond their control, then you will be refunded the amount received from your pre-booking on the card on which payment was made.
- Where you want to reduce the number of days in your booking, the Airport must receive notice of your change to your booking via the websites at least 24 hours before your arrival date and time.
- 4.10.If you do not give the required advance notice as stated, no refund will be given or if the change requires additional parking days to those indicated in your booking you will be required to pay the current full daily rate of the relevant lot.
- You must enter/exit the parking lot by following the instructions provided to you in your email confirmation and on the pre-book parking confirmation page, in addition to any official signage at the parking lot and as specially instructed by CAE or Vendor officials.
- Your booking is only valid for your designated lot on the specified dates. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different lot will be payable upon exit of the lot and will not be refunded.
WEB SERVER ACTIVITY LOGS
- When using the websites, information may be collected and stored, including your address, email, credit card number, cardholder name, credit card expiration month and year, first and last name, mobile number, and vehicle license plate number. If you make a reservation online as a guest, the same information may be stored except your credit card number. CAE does not store or have direct access to your credit card information. In handling credit card information, the Vendors comply at all times with applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
- Like most websites on the Internet, the websites may collect and store all of the information that your Web browser sends when it requests a Web page including:
- The name, domain and numerical address of the “host” computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed the website;
- The Internet address of the Web page you came from;
- The page you requested, and the amount of data sent to your computer; and
- The information your Web browser sends to us, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate operating system and the type of CPU in your system.
- CAE and Vendors may develop summary reports, or logs, from the information collected. These logs may be analysed periodically in order to study site usage over time and to perform studies in order to improve the site’s organization, performance and usefulness. The raw data used to develop these logs may be erased periodically as a part of routine system maintenance.
- When you send CAE or Vendors personal identifying information via email, CAE and Vendors use it to respond to your request. CAE may forward your E-mail to other CAE employees or subcontractors who are better able to answer your question. The email itself may be retained as may be required by South Carolina law and regulations governing the retention of public records.