The beta-carotene market is expected to grow at a rate of 3.3% in terms of value, from 2019 to reach USD 654.0 million by 2027.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, April 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global beta-carotene market is expected to reach USD 654.0 million by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Beta-carotenes are the type of phytonutrient found in the cells of a wide variety of plants, algae, and bacteria. These phytonutrients help plants absorb light energy for use in photosynthesis. Beta-carotenes are essential antioxidants that play an important role in animal health.
Beta-carotenes are widely used as colorants in the food and beverage industry. Nevertheless, with advances in biotechnology coupled with innovations in recombinant DNA technology, the extraction of carotenoids is now commercially feasible. Due to this, there is an increase in the production of beta-carotene products. Growing consumer awareness of the health benefits of beta-carotene supplements and fortified foods has led to the use of these products as a preventative measure against various health conditions including arthritis, diabetes, obesity, cancer, macular degeneration and skin lesions, among others. others.
Growth in market demand for functional foods is also estimated to propel the market demand. The beta-carotene market is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period owing to high demand for end-use applications including food and beverage, animal feed, dietary supplement, personal care and pharmaceuticals, among others.
The Beta-Carotene market has been segmented into key regions globally and offers analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industry chain, demand and supply, import and export analysis, revenue contribution and presence of key players in each region. Country-wise market analysis is offered in the report to better understand the regional spread and progress of the Beta-Carotene market.
Get an example of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2605
The research report provides details of major companies in the global Beta-Carotene market along with the global position, financial status, license agreement, product and service portfolio, and revenue contribution of each market player . The major market players are focused on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and acquire a solid footing in the market.
The increasing inclination of consumers towards functional, organic and probiotic-based foods and beverages is giving impetus to the growth of the global food and beverage industry. Various studies have come up with health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic food products. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improve arthritis, digestive issues, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are increasingly focusing on mindful eating and consuming foods for health and wellness. Changing consumer eating and eating habits are driving brand owners and new entrants to introduce healthy food options. Several Clean Label products have been introduced to the market and consumer curiosity for new products is immense
Growing middle class consumers with rising incomes in developing countries such as India and China will drive the growth of the food and beverage market. Additionally, growing consumer preference for purchasing food and beverages from online platforms due to variety, cost and time saving will favor the market size till 2027.
Some of the major market players are listed below:
• BASF SE,
• DSM S.A.,
• FoodChem International Corporation,
• Flavorchem Corporation,
• Lycored, BioExtract,
• DD Williamson & Co. Inc.,
• Parry nutraceuticals,
• Zhejiang Medical Co. Ltd.
Get more information about this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/beta-carotene-market
Market segmentation :
The global beta-carotene industries are also studied based on major segments and examines the dominating product and application segments in detail. The report aims to assist the reader to benefit from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Beta Carotene industries. It offers key insights into the drivers and restraints influencing major segments of the global Beta Carotene industries.
Beta Carotene Market Segmentation Based on Product Type Outlook
• Water-soluble beta-carotene
• Fat-soluble beta-carotene
Beta Carotene Market Segmentation Based on Source Outlook
Beta Carotene Market Segmentation Based on Applications:
• Food and drinks
• Animal feed
• Food supplements
• Personal care
• Pharmaceutical products
For comprehensive coverage, the report examines the growth prospects, opportunities and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across major regions.
Beta Carotene Market Segment By Region:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Key Features of the Global Beta-Carotene Market:
• The report offers detailed estimates at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
• The report provides accurate details of market manufacturers/suppliers, company overview, price analysis, financial position, product portfolio and gross profit of major companies.
• Company profiling with current expansion strategies, revenue generation and recent developments.
• Optimal strategic initiatives for new market players.
• Manufacturing process, suppliers, cost, production and consumption rates, mode of transport and cost structuring, and analysis of the value chain.
• The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological developments
Request report customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2605
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer customization of reports according to customer requirements. Please contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the most suitable report as soon as possible.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• Which key players are operating in the global beta-carotene market?
• What are the major factors likely to impede global market revenue growth?
• What market size is the global beta-carotene market expected to reach throughout the forecast period?
• Which application segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
• Which region is expected to represent a robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
• Which regional segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
• What CGAR revenue is the global beta-carotene market expected to register during the forecast period?
• What are the main results of Porter’s Five Force analysis on the beta-carotene market?
Browse for details:
Probiotics in the animal feed market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/probiotics-in-animal-feed-market
Pork meat market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pork-meat-market
Potato processing market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potato-processing-market
Potato Protein Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potato-protein-market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise.