Several students from the first to the third year participated in the competition
VICTORIA, Texas — The City of Victoria has awarded Amaya Celine Alvarez the winner of a coloring contest hosted by the City of Victoria for Public Service Appreciation Week (May 1-7). Alvarez is a third-grade student at O’Connor Elementary School.
The following students from grades 1 to 3 participated in the competition:
- Aloe Primary School students,
- Chandler Elementary School Students,
- Students of Crossroads Christian School,
- Mission Valley Elementary School students,
- Students of the Academy of Nazareth,
- Pupils of O’Connor Elementary School,
- The pupils of the Notre-Dame de la Victoire school and
- Schorlemmer elementary school students
Alvarez received a gift bag from the City of Victoria.
All student coloring pages were displayed at City facilities during Public Service Appreciation Week.
You can see all the pictures of the coloring contest here.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.